“Super Successful Surfing!!!!!”

Dante's Water Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Surf Lessons School for all ages and Paddle Board Tours, beach tours, kayaking SUP.
Bucks County, PA
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 212 helpful votes
“Super Successful Surfing!!!!!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

If you are going to Manual Antonio and considering any water sports, Dante's Watersports is for you. I have always wanted to learn to surf and doubted that at 67 I could be successful. I was a little nervous when Dante punctually picked me up for my lesson. However, he encouraged me and when we reached the beach, Jacob was there to make sure I would succeed. He was a patient and skilled teacher who made the lesson fun and exciting. By my fourth try I was standing!!! Madison took great pictures to chronicle my success for the family back home. Fresh fruit and juice were offered to celebrate and refresh after the two-hour lesson. Dante was available to take me back to the hotel whenever I was ready. I would highly recommend this company for expert instruction, personal attention and successfully meeting your challenge.

• Hebrew first
Spirit Lake, Iowa
“Amazing Surfing Experience!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Dante's Water Sports has amazing surfing lessons. They told me what I needed to know before we even got into the water. The instructors that they have were very helpful in the tips that they gave us when ever we didn't quite do something right. I got up on my first try, and I kept getting better at the lesson went on. So the instructors were great! I think the money I paid for my lesson, was the best money that I spent when I went to Manuel Antonio!

Toronto, Canada
“Fun and Helpful”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

My daughter and I recently took surfing lessons through Dante's Water Sports. The instructors were helpful (I got up right away) and friendly. The extra perks like being picked up at our hotel and given snacks were really appreciated. We enjoyed the 3 hour morning lesson so much we signed up for a second lesson in the afternoon. It was really fun.

Spirit Lake, Iowa
“Great surfing experience!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I am a Spanish teacher traveling with high school students, and our surf lesson with Dante's Water Sports was one of the highlights of our time here. Five from our group took lessons, and we all got up - some right away on the first wave, and some after several tries and some coaching from our instructors, Ariel and Michael. They were great - patient, clear instructions and helpful tips. Others from our group rented boogie boards and a kayak, all for very reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend Dante's.

Spirit Lake, IA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun time surfing”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I had a great experience with Dante's today. He gave us a great deal on surfing lessons and professional pictures! The instructors were very helpful and patient with me as I learned how to surf. They were also very friendly. And I got to ride a few waves! Super fun! Thanks, Dante!