“Fantastic Experience!!”

Dante's Water Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Surf Lessons School for all ages and Paddle Board Tours, beach tours, kayaking SUP.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Dante and his team did a wonderful job teaching both of our daughters to surf. They were up and surfing in no time at all. The instructors were very kid friendly and professional. Safety was obviously a priority for Dante and his staff. Our girls had so much fun they went back for a second lesson during our stay.
And for those along just to watch they provided a comfortable day at the beach with beach chairs, umbrellas and water/fresh pineapple.
The instructors even gave the kids a quick demonstration of their incredible surfing skills after the lesson.
Dante also takes some excellent quality photos of the day for those who are interested.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Dante's Water Sports is a great way to make surfing amazing. All of those who are there to help you are extremely knowledgeable and they all have great personalities which make it extremely fun and they are always there to help you. I definitely recommend it because it is extremely hands on, and by the end of the experience me and the other two people that I was with all could surf!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Our hotel set me up with Dante's. They picked me and my parents up in a shuttle in the morning and brought us to the beach. My instructor Carlos was very patient and helpful, after explaining the basics we set out into the ocean. With Carlos's help I was able to get up on the first wave. After that I was addicted and by the end of my time, with Carlos's guidance, I was able to pick out the best waves to ride on my own. Out on the water Carlos and I had great conversations between waves. Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our hotel (Jungle Beach) recommended that we do our surfing lessons with Dante's Water Sports. I am so glad that we did because it was one of our favorite activities that we did during our week long trip. Dante's picked us up at our hotel. We had varying levels of athletic ability but most of our group of eight were able to get stand up surfing only with the instruction and encouragement from Dante's amazing staff. Would book this activity with Dante again in a heart beat!

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We booked a surf lesson last minute through our concierge and he set us up with Dante's. Our instructor Michael was great. I would highly recommend.