“Great Time”

Dante's Water Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Surf Lessons School for all ages and Paddle Board Tours, beach tours, kayaking SUP.
Cherry Ridge, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Time”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Our hotel set me up with Dante's. They picked me and my parents up in a shuttle in the morning and brought us to the beach. My instructor Carlos was very patient and helpful, after explaining the basics we set out into the ocean. With Carlos's help I was able to get up on the first wave. After that I was addicted and by the end of my time, with Carlos's guidance, I was able to pick out the best waves to ride on my own. Out on the water Carlos and I had great conversations between waves. Highly recommended!

Visited March 2013

• Hebrew first
Nashville, Tennessee
“We LOVED Dante's Water Sports”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our hotel (Jungle Beach) recommended that we do our surfing lessons with Dante's Water Sports. I am so glad that we did because it was one of our favorite activities that we did during our week long trip. Dante's picked us up at our hotel. We had varying levels of athletic ability but most of our group of eight were able to get stand up surfing only with the instruction and encouragement from Dante's amazing staff. Would book this activity with Dante again in a heart beat!

Visited March 2013
“Outstanding Experience”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We booked a surf lesson last minute through our concierge and he set us up with Dante's. Our instructor Michael was great. I would highly recommend.

New York City, New York
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 182 helpful votes
“Had a blast surfing!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had a lot of fun surfing. The instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly as was the photographer. We relaxed for a short while in our reserved lounge chairs and umbrella, water included, for the waves to build up with the high tide. Surfed for at least and hour then took a break and enjoyed more water and a pineapple prepared by our surf instructor. Then back for more surfing. We never felt rushed and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on the beautiful beach.

Visited February 2013
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Best Surf Instructor Ever!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

While I was in Costa Rica I wanted to give surfing a try so I rented a board and went out there by myself. Not so good. When I got into Manuel Antonio I decided to give it another go. This time I decided to find an instructor and I have to say I think I found the best surf instructor ever. First try he had me up and riding the wave!! Carlos was patient, he explained everything in a way I could understand it, and did it all with a great sense of humor and killer smile! If you want to learn to surf in Costa Rica, Carlos is your man!!

Visited February 2013