“Awesome Surf Lessons!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dante's Water Sports

Dante's Water Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Surf Lessons School for all ages and Paddle Board Tours, beach tours, kayaking SUP.
Miami
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Awesome Surf Lessons!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our family was able to enjoy surf lessons during our stay in Costa Rica. Our instructors were great and very encouraging in helping us learn how to ride our very first waves. We had a great time and this was very memorable experience.

• Hebrew first
New York
“Trip High Point”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

My 13 year old and I took surf lessons at Dante's. They do a great job. They were patient with me and my lack of talent. My 13 year old loved it and went back for a second lesson. The instructors are great and Dante makes sure that everyone is very well cared for. Don't miss it!

Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
“A great morning with Dante”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

My daughter and I wanted to try surfing. Never tried it before. We were very happy with Dante. Our instructor, David, was patient and helpful. Explained the important parts several times for slow learners like me but saw that my daughter was learning quickly so adapted to a faster pace for her. They provided beach chairs and sunshade for all of us, including my wife and younger daughter and gave us water and pineapple during our break. My daughter returned for another lesson the next day.

Peoria, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very successful day out with Dante's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

We had a large group of 12 and Dante's did an excellent job of teaching newbies to surf. Once we had our initial dry lesson, we had four instructors in the surf and two closer to the beach to help us return quickly back for another go. Everyone in our group got up on their boards except my 75 year old father who overestimated his energy level and decided to return to shore after just a few minutes. It was a great day of surfing and a great value.

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Excellent Surfing Instructors! - Got up the first day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

We went as a group of 4. Carlos was our instructor. He was fantastic! We all got up on the board, even though we didn't think we would all stand up on the first day. Some of us were althetic, but not all of us.

They provided some very nice photos of our session. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to surfing!

Remember to apply a lot of sunscreen even though it doesn't feel that hot. We all burnt after our lessons. My face was peeling for a week.

Visited December 2012