Villas Nicholas was our last stop in CR. The property is beautiful. The rooms are not huge, but the terrace is at least the same size as the room, and we spent most of our room time there. The food was wonderful, so we ended up eating dinner there more than planned. (However, breakfast each day was exactly the same.) Staff were great in booking re booking a rafting trip for us when the company cancelled when we were not around. (The hotel is on top of a hill so if you are going to one of the several beaches on foot, plan on going straight downhill one way and straight uphill the other!) Staff directed us to a beautiful secluded beach we reached through an unmarked trail through the woods. The only potential downside...If you are allergic to cats, you should think twice. There's cats hanging out on the property, and we became quite friendly with Gato who hung out in a chair on our terrace most of the time we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Nicolas is a small 18 room condominium style hotel.We are located on the Manuel Antonio mountainside overlooking the Pacific Ocean.Our hotel is comprised of 5 rows of terraced rooms (approx 4 rooms per row)surrounded by gardens and jungle....all with oceanviews. Villas Nicolas is designed for the independent traveler who prefers "small & intimate" to the "all inclusive" resort type experience.Our Type 3 suites have full kitchens for those who wish to take advantage of the local produce and fresh fish that this area provides.We offer on site management and all night security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Villas Nicolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Nicolas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel Nicolas
- Villas Nicolas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park