We traveled to Manuel Antonio in February 2013 and got lucky to be able to stay in this hotel. We did not have a reservation in advance so we were pleased that they had a room. The hotel grounds are very safe, and beautiful. The hotel is built on the side of a hill so there are paths and steps you need to be able to navigate to get to most of the rooms. Though you can tell that this hotel is older, it has been well cared for and is a good value. Our room was large, had great views, and all the appointments of home. I would defiantly stay here again when in the area, and the restaurant on-sight is also fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Nicolas is a small 18 room condominium style hotel.We are located on the Manuel Antonio mountainside overlooking the Pacific Ocean.Our hotel is comprised of 5 rows of terraced rooms (approx 4 rooms per row)surrounded by gardens and jungle....all with oceanviews. Villas Nicolas is designed for the independent traveler who prefers "small & intimate" to the "all inclusive" resort type experience.Our Type 3 suites have full kitchens for those who wish to take advantage of the local produce and fresh fish that this area provides.We offer on site management and all night security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Villas Nicolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Nicolas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel Nicolas
- Villas Nicolas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park