My second trip to Costa Rica, but Villas Nicolas will always be my first choice of places to stay. The grounds are well maintained as is the pool and adjacent area. The restaurant serves tasty cuisine at reasonable prices. Chef "Pato" prepares many wonderful dishes to satisfy the most discerning palate, and his freshly caught Yellowfin Tuna is terrific!
The hotel staff from A-Z are informative, helpful and attentive, and any questions asked were answered knowledgeably and always with a smile.
The rooms are spacious and immaculate. An Inviting decor makes you feel welcome. I have a balcony with a hammock and comfortable lounging furniture. My view has the jungle below and the Pacific Ocean in the distance. I highly recommend Villas Nicolas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Nicolas is a small 18 room condominium style hotel.We are located on the Manuel Antonio mountainside overlooking the Pacific Ocean.Our hotel is comprised of 5 rows of terraced rooms (approx 4 rooms per row)surrounded by gardens and jungle....all with oceanviews. Villas Nicolas is designed for the independent traveler who prefers "small & intimate" to the "all inclusive" resort type experience.Our Type 3 suites have full kitchens for those who wish to take advantage of the local produce and fresh fish that this area provides.We offer on site management and all night security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Villas Nicolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Nicolas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel Nicolas
- Villas Nicolas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio