This was our first trip to Costa Rica - we chose to stay at Villa Nicholas in beautiful Manuel Antonio. We loved this condominium hotel. We had a wonderful view of the Pacific - the villa was really tastefully decorated and very comfortable. There were monkeys in the garden. The staff at the hotel were outstanding - very helpful and friendly. I really can't say enough about the hotel staff!! Villa Nicholas is centrally located - we didn't feel we needed a car as the bus service was good and there were lots of taxis. We were traveling with teenagers - we found that renting two villas (6 up and down) gave us lots of space. The gardens were beautiful, the pool was warm... in short we had a fantastic holiday and would highly recommend it to others. The little restaurant serves really good food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Nicolas is a small 18 room condominium style hotel.We are located on the Manuel Antonio mountainside overlooking the Pacific Ocean.Our hotel is comprised of 5 rows of terraced rooms (approx 4 rooms per row)surrounded by gardens and jungle....all with oceanviews. Villas Nicolas is designed for the independent traveler who prefers "small & intimate" to the "all inclusive" resort type experience.Our Type 3 suites have full kitchens for those who wish to take advantage of the local produce and fresh fish that this area provides.We offer on site management and all night security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villas Nicolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Nicolas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel Nicolas
- Villas Nicolas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park