Their website says they may not be for everyone, but we cannot find a vault! The service has been terrific, the room is unbelievable, and the grounds are beautiful! We have a large private patio outside our small room with seating and a hammock and an unbelievable view across the forest to the beach below. The pool is a good sized and very clean. The hotel restaurant's food has been fantastic plus it is reasonably priced for the area. Overall, the best "beach resort" hotels we have ever stayed at!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Nicolas is a small 18 room condominium style hotel.We are located on the Manuel Antonio mountainside overlooking the Pacific Ocean.Our hotel is comprised of 5 rows of terraced rooms (approx 4 rooms per row)surrounded by gardens and jungle....all with oceanviews. Villas Nicolas is designed for the independent traveler who prefers "small & intimate" to the "all inclusive" resort type experience.Our Type 3 suites have full kitchens for those who wish to take advantage of the local produce and fresh fish that this area provides.We offer on site management and all night security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villas Nicolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Nicolas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel Nicolas
- Villas Nicolas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio