My wife and I stayed at Makanda By the Sea for 3 days. We were in awe with the property, the minute we checked in. The place was nestled between the lush greenery of Manuel Antonio. The desk clerk was really nice and gave us insights into things we could do. We were able to pick tours that were to our liking and budget.
The room had its own entrance, glass windows, and an amazing view. The way each rooms have been set up, one gets complete privacy. The room also came with a basic kitchenette. We were able to enjoy the wildlife in and around the property as well (sloths, birds, butterflies, crabs, etc).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makanda By the Sea is 12 acres of wildlife sanctuary, 100 meters above the ocean. Our fully equipped Villas and Studios are carefully placed in rainforest gardens with spectacular views of the sixty mile coastline. Hotel Makanda is the ideal location for guests wishing to experience “romance in nature”, dazzling sunset views and our personalized boutique hotel ambiance. Offering gourmet cuisine, first class service, and close to Manuel Antonio Park, Spas, Restaurants, Tours and Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Makanda by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makanda By The Sea Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Makanda By The Sea Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio