Doug & I stayed in Villa #1; everything about it was awesome - view would take your breath away - you see Pacific, rain forest, & beautiful gardens! The bed was comfy & the room was spacious. The breakfast was a treat - pancakes were the best! Everyone at the hotel was very accommodating & friendly. The restaurant was very good & beautiful view of the sunset. The best part about the restaurant was the waiter, Fabion. He was very friendly & personable. He made every meal a treat. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makanda By the Sea is 12 acres of wildlife sanctuary, 100 meters above the ocean. Our fully equipped Villas and Studios are carefully placed in rainforest gardens with spectacular views of the sixty mile coastline. Hotel Makanda is the ideal location for guests wishing to experience “romance in nature”, dazzling sunset views and our personalized boutique hotel ambiance. Offering gourmet cuisine, first class service, and close to Manuel Antonio Park, Spas, Restaurants, Tours and Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Makanda by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makanda By The Sea Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Makanda By The Sea Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio