The Makanda made our latest trip a "best of" experience. We stayed in Villa #1 which is the one pictured in the photograph. It was exquisite, from the wonderful views, the most comfortable bed (with crisp linens), this well-maintained room was perfect and spacious. Everyone at the facility was more than accommodating, every need attended and every question had a helpful answer. My wife and I have vacationed in many places over the years, our experience at the Makanda by the Sea, the immediate area and the country of Costa Rica was most enjoyable. Have a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makanda By the Sea is 12 acres of wildlife sanctuary, 100 meters above the ocean. Our fully equipped Villas and Studios are carefully placed in rainforest gardens with spectacular views of the sixty mile coastline. Hotel Makanda is the ideal location for guests wishing to experience “romance in nature”, dazzling sunset views and our personalized boutique hotel ambiance. Offering gourmet cuisine, first class service, and close to Manuel Antonio Park, Spas, Restaurants, Tours and Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Makanda by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makanda By The Sea Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Makanda By The Sea Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio