Hotel Verde Mar
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Coco Beach(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Karahe Beach Hotel(Manuel Antonio)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vela Bar(Manuel Antonio)
  • Breakfast included
Cabinas Espadilla(Manuel Antonio)
Hotel Villabosque(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Hotel Playa Espadilla(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Hotel Costa Verde(Manuel Antonio)
Hotel Arboleda(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Inn On The Park(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Hotel Manuel Antonio(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
All reviewsnational parkbeach accesscosta ricalarge walk in closethot waterwithin walking distancemanuel antonio parksmall kitchenbeds were comfortableworked greatbeach hotelcoffee makerrestaurants and shopsmini fridgenice poolmanual antoniogrocery store
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Our first visit to Manuel Antonio & we did not know what to expect. Randall at the desk was very helpful & seemed to be working all the time! Our room was basic,but comfortable and we had A/C. Looked out to the amazing ocean, watched monkeys out our window! Easy to walk to restaurants and the park.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wendyweather
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We are from saskatoon canada. We stayed for 7 days. The hotel staff were great and the quaint restaurant had the best food. The chef is awesome. Would be nice to see a better kitchen for them to use. The ocean was right outside the door. We felt safe and were welcomed by all.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is the closest you can get to beach front in the Manuel Antonio area. it sits right on the main beach. You just walk over a little bridge and there you are. you can rent surfboards, parasail, and get lessons on this beach. You can also walk to nearby Manuel Antonio National Park.
The beds weren't so comfy and there was a small ant problem in the room. Don't leave any food out! BUT overall this place was great because of the location and price. We paid $115 a night on hotels.com. Food was ok. Everything in this area is WAY overpriced. The room did have a fridge, sink and some dishes.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank bethanyrobin
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Walk outside and you're on the beach...beautiful, sandy Pacific Ocean beach. Yes, the place is old but beds were comfortable, all staff pleasant and helpful. Spoke English. Two great rustic restaurants within 50 feet. We had WiFi in our room. If you want a phone and TV, don't go to Costa Rica. It is a third world country that is steeped in beauty and wonderful people who are working to improve their country and their people's lives. We were there January 2014 and there was NO swamp but probably during the rainy season that is possible.

Room Tip: Overall Costa Rica is expensive for the quality. If this is important, chose another country.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I loved this hotel. The location is spectacular - right on the beach, and I believe it is one of the only hotels in Quepos with beach access right through its gate! While my room did not have a kitchenette (I stayed in one of the villas not on the main part of the property), I had a wonderful view of the ocean, a TV, and a refrigerator. I thought that my ocean view was worth every penny. The attached restaurant is also great, meals are made with fresh seafood, and the cook is a renown chef (ask him to show you his awards from cooking competitions in San Jose). The staff was also excellent, they helped me arrange tours and get information that I needed to get to my next destination after Quepos. Overall, a great place to stay in a beautiful part of Costa Rica!

Room Tip: You can get a room according to your needs. Several of the rooms have kitchenettes, but that was not necessary for me as I did not want to cook on this trip. If a view is important to you, request an ocean-facing view in one of the villas!
Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo