Our first trip to Costa Rica was truly memorable in so many ways. Our stay at Tulemar was a wonderful experience. The Green Coast Bungalow was the perfect fit for our initial visit to this beautiful part of Costa Rica. Wonderful views, spotless housekeeping and an extremely friendly and courteous staff took great care of us. We loved the beach, our fishing trip and zip line excursions were great and handled expertly by our concierge Julien. In possible future visits I would consider a larger Villa with a deck and private pool, but of course that is more costly. The tiny towns of Manuel Antonio and Quepos are quite charming and we had excellent meals each evening. You will not be disappointed if you choose this as your vacation choice.
Contact the owner Dave at www.4tulemar if you are considering a trip to this part of CR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Tulemar Bungalows & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park