We just returned from a wonderful week at Casa Panorama in Tulemar where we were pampered by Chris Madrigal. His attentiveness made this trip very special for us. He went grocery shopping with us, bought fresh fish for us and even delivered fresh bread from the German bakery. The highlight was the night he cooked for us. The food.was delicious and so beautifully presented. It was an experience that the whole family enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio