My family and I stayed in Cass Miracle upper for a week starting August17th. What can I say but incredible. The villa was beautiful and clean with an incredible view. When we arrived we saw a sloth and her baby in a tree by the pool restaurant. We also saw monkeys near the private beach, so cool. Our concierge's Al, Jonathan, &Diego were all incredible. So helpful and kind. Vanessa also did a great job setting things up through emails. We enjoyed many activities and also relaxed during our stay. The restaurants both on site and around town were great. Our two favorites were cafe milagro and Rafaels Terrazas, Freddy was the best waiter ever! We will definitely make our way back to tulemar in the future. A beautiful place with kind warm people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park