My family of 4 just returned from an amazing week in Costa Rica! Our 2nd half of the trip was in Tulemar, in one of the ocean view bungalows. The service was amazing, from the time we made the reservation to the time we departed. Our personal assistant Chris sent emails on preparing for our vacation, and ideas on things to do. He even sent directions for our drive from Arenal to Manuel Antonio, and gave us a personal tour of Tulemar when we arrived. He set up excursions, made our reservations, and was always available. The grounds and private beach were amazing! Plenty of wildlife, pools, and shuttles to help with the steep hills. Loved everything about our stay- the view, the free kayaks and boogie boards, large Villas, location, service! We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Tulemar Bungalows & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park