my family and I stayed it Tulemar for five days. We were warmly greeted at the reception and shown around the property. The resort was beautiful. The flora and fauna were amazing. The staff was extremely helpful- the beach staff (Jose and Orlando), beach transportation, restaurant staff. Our concierge Chris even send us warm brownies one night. The resort was in walking distance to the town and they had Great recommendations on local places to eat. The beach was beautiful and very private. we really enjoyed our time here while in costa Rica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park