Our family of five stayed here for 4 nights based on the reviews we read here. Everything is completely true. We were in the Casa del Mar which is one of the villas. It is absolutely gorgeous, maybe the nicest place we have ever stayed. The hotel is wonderful, staff is friendly and helpful, our concierge Ashley was terrific. She helped us arrange tours and taxis, and called every day to see if we needed anything. Beautiful pools and beach, stunning vistas. Even when it rained, we stayed in the hot tub on the porch and looked at the view. we would love to return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park