Tulemar was one of the highlights of our trip. We loved the property, the bungalows are so beautiful!!!
We stayed near the restaurant so that was pretty convenient.
The beach was great and the free kayaking was a plus +++.
We didn't have good experiences with the food until we got to Manuel Antonio. The food that Tule Cafe served was delicious!breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and Tulemar was the best place to celebrate it.!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park