My husband and I stayed in Nido de Ganses, a private OMG house with private infinity pool. We had howler and squirrel monkeys all around, a resident sloth in the tree outside and the beach...words cannot describe the beauty of the private beach! Everything about Tulemar exceeded expectations! Al and Bill were on point and took care of ALL our needs! If you want a top notch guide through the Manuel Antonio Park ask Al. The guide he arranged for us was $50US per person and spotted critters and animals that the average person wouldn't see! The property, house, beach and experience was TOP NOTCH and I'm afraid from now on any vacations we take will be a let down! Thank you Al and Bill for being the nicest, most knowledgeable, friendliest people I have ever met and thank you for ensuring our needs were met always!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio