My friends and I stayed here in late August as part of a trip through central america and we had the greatest times of our lives! The Villa was enormous and marvelous. It looked like it came right out of television show. There was a beautiful balcony and hot tub, tons of great looking rooms, and an out of the world view. The beach and pool were impeccable, and they have complimentary boogie boards and kayaks for you to use during your stay.
As great as the location and house was, the trip would not have been the same without the outstanding service we got from our concierge Andres. He was available 24/7 and would stop at nothing to make sure our trip was great. We really did not have any itinerary coming in and his recommendations for activities and places absolutely made our weekend. He arranged for transportation for us during the whole weekend, and even got groceries delivered to us! I've stayed at a ton of hotels and resorts during my life and I have never met a concierge as good as Andres and I doubt I ever will.
I could not recommend Tulemar more. Thanks to Andres, it was the best experience we had during our month long trip through central america.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park