Tulemar was a great getaway for my husband and me! We spent four days enjoying our time away from the rest of the world. From our bungalow we saw monkeys and a HUGE sloth - as close as you can imagine! I'm a city girl and loved the experience. The grounds are beautifully kept. The entire staff staff is very accomodating, warm and knowledgable, but Julian is exceptional!
The prices are on the high side at the restaurant, but the convenience of being able to charge everything to your room was great. Even some of the local restaurants were on board with the policy.
We will definitely be back. Thank you for the memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your Tulemar Bungalows & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park