Tulemar has gotten better and better. Every staff member, as usual, was courteous and attentive. We chose the bungalows which were clean, have a spectacular view and the grounds are vast yet well-manicured. During our visit without leaving the property, we saw sloths, toucans, howler and white-faced monkeys, iguanas, various birds and plenty of animals on the private beach. We had breakfast and dinner at the restaurant and the food was quite good. Definitely going back. Great memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio