My family and I spent ten beautiful days in Tulemar at Villa Kiskadee. We shared a part of Manuel Antonio national park (literally -- only our panoramic glass windows separated us from it all) with butterflies, monkeys, sloths, toucans, Kiskadees, bats, spiders and other wonderful creatures visiting our terrace and lap pool. The people all care deeply about their environment. We learned the true meaning of "pura vida." Everything about our trip was perfect. Mauricio Jara, our concierge, Luz, our housekeeper, and Rodolfo, our gardener, made sure that our needs were met -- including scheduling chefs for dinner preparation, arranging restaurant reservations and activities (fishing, white water rafting, zip line rides), cleaning the mud stains from my white stained linen pants, and pointing out wildlife. We saw amazing thunder and lightening storms, rainbows, and blue and rose skies. I could go on and on about this place. I will most certainly return to paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio