We stayed in the lower level of Villa Mot Mot and it was an AMAZING experience! You didn't even have to travel to the Manuel Antonio Park to enjoy the wildlife...it was right outside your deck....monkeys, birds, etc. The villa was immaculate. Diego and his staff were fantastic and made themselves available at all times. And it had over the top views of the ocean and the sunset. We would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park