So relaxing and I needed it. Walking through the front doors and seeing the breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean was just what the doctor ordered. Waking up each morning to the sounds of the monkeys in the trees around the house and doing my Yoga exercises by the pool with all the wonderful birds and wildlife around was just such an ideal setting. After having breakfast on the pool deck, I would walk to the beach, which was 5 minutes from the front door. It was so great to be able to walk down to it whenever I wanted and often a couple of times a day, and the beach itself is just incredible with a friendly and helpful staff.
The pool at the house was so great and inviting and warm, we could just jump in it day or night.
The tours that I took were great; the sunset sail tour, a horse back riding tour, Canopy Safari Zip line tour All were amazing and ever so much fun and all of the staff and guides offered such great service. I have traveled the world and I can say that this country does really appreciate their tourists.
I plan on returning in July, this time with my daughter, to share with her the wonderful experiences I had in Tulemar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park