This home was perfect for my group of friends. There were multiple rooms so no sharing beds! Each morning I woke before the sun rose and stepped out on to the patio, here was our infinity style pool overlooking the lush jungle and ocean. Absolutely breathtaking! We were a short walk from the beach so each day we were able to start our mornings off at the beach before we had our afternoon activities. While I am all for the relaxing vacation that can get boring. There were so many different activities to choose everyone was able to have the vacation they wanted. The shuttle service really helped with this! My fav activity was the zipline tour through the jungle. Must recommend caonpy safari-great guides made the tour so much fun!
While I write this I am missing costa rica more and more. hearing all the monkey's howling right outside your door, watching the sun rise each day. Staying a home was so much better than a hotel, even though we still go the same amenities (hello, im not making my bed on vacation!), it really felt as though i lived there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio