We stayed at Villa Mot Mot last week. It was awesome! Our room was recently updated and beautiful. The ocean views were stunning. They do an outstanding job maintaining the property. There are 3+ pools including an adults only pool and a private beach complete with beach bar, kayaks, and snorkel gear. The grounds are stunning. You really feel like you're in a jungle. There are unique trails to the beach, monkeys swinging in the trees, and shuttles if that's not your thing. What really makes this place a must go is the service. Bill was our personal concierge while we were there. He was so wonderful to have as part of our trip. He introduced us to the bartenders and servers in town and gave us the best recommendations of places to go. This place is perfect for someone who is looking for a more authentic trip to costa rica. It felt like home by the time we left. I'd highly recommend it. Also, if you go...eat at Kapi Kapi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio