What an amazing view from Casa Panorama! The sunsets everyday into the Pacific Ocean are amazing. The frequent trips from the squirrel and white faced monkeys right to your balcony are memories that will last forever. The inside of Casa Panorama upper is beautiful with all of the amenities of home. Very spacious and also great views throughout. The hikes down to the beach are a lot of fun and great exercise. They are steep and Tulemar supplies a timely shuttle if you would like a ride. The walk down gives you a great opportunity to see squirrel, white faced and howler monkeys roaming the trees above. We also spotted a sloth with her baby, a boa constrictor and a toucan. The beach is private and nice with surprise visits from the monkeys. There are many restaurants right outside of Tulemar and the food is very good. Kapi Kapi, Agua Azul, Cafe Milagro and Victorias were some of our favorites. Kimberly is a great host and knows all of the tours and restaurants inside and out. Just tell her what you have in mind and she will provide all of the information you need to make a great choice. She then sets everything up hassel free. White water rafting and a tour with crocodile man were a ton of fun. The tour guides are really knowledgeable and made a novice white water rafter like myself feel completely safe. My girlfriend and myself had a dream vacation at Casa Panorama and can't wait to get back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park