Tulemar is a self-contained paradise that has everything you'll find in the Manuel Antonio park, only better! From the fantastic private beach to the beautiful property with pools, hiking trails and abundant wildlife (we saw several monkeys, sloths, birds...including a flock of tucans), you never need to leave Tulemar to experience the coast. We stayed in Panorama North, a 2-bedroom, 2-story unit that is well appointed and well maintained with 180-degree views from both balcony levels stretching from the water to the mountains. Balconies (one which has a hot tub) are a great place for bird/nature watching. Panorama North also has an excellent staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio