We just completed our second stay in Casa 405, which is located at the "top" of the resort. We love the location for its fabulous view and the ease of walking into the village to go to the restaurants, markets, bank, etc. with our grandchildren.
Julien was scheduled to be our concierge but he was busy when we arrived so Chris helped us throughout our stay. He couldn't have been more helpful, meeting all our needs. He was great finding a rental car for us at the last moment that would fit our family of 6 and surfboards and gave many helpful suggestions on what we should do.
We love the resort. Our granddaughters would have spent their days at the beach or pool and never left it. But once we got them out, they had a great time on the zip lining tour, horseback riding adventure, etc. that were arranged for us.
The house was wonderful. The beds are very comfortable, the outdoor showers fun, and the kitchen well equipped. The maids even washed the dirty clothes we had put in the hampers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio