This was our first time traveling to Costa Rica. So I had done my online home work and finally settled on a junior suite at the Tulemar Resort. I am always a little anxious to go somewhere new for 8 nights we have had bad experiences in the past.
But this place did not disappoint. Beautiful property! Amazing private beach. Thankfully private after having visited the public beach for a very short time. All of the staff were very accommodating and very friendly.
Andres was our concierge and made sure from beginning to end that we were satisfied and enjoying our stay. He checked on us several times to be sure our stay was perfect and if we needed anything else.
The monkeys visited us a few times outside of our balcony, ( which was extremely private) so that was really fun. You are literally in the rainforest. With a beautiful view of the ocean. We will defiantly return and get a larger villa so that we can share the experience with family or friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio