We loved Tulemar Bungalows it truly is one of a kind vacation rental! We stayed in unit 121 via Green Coast Rentals and it was just wonderful! We traveled with our 3 year old and 6 month old. We loved the bungelow, the shuttle service to the beach, beach towel service, exclusivity of the private beach, and the sunsets. Each bungalow is nestled in the hill and is very private. Early in the morning there would be monkeys run across our roof and be in the trees everywhere, our little guys loved it! We also saw Sloths on the property. The shuttle service drivers were always prompt and very friendly. David on the beach is also a great guy and always helped us find great spots on the beach. I just cannot say enough nice things about this property. Also, there was less than 20 people on the beach which was great.
Beach bar is expensive and very limited menu. There are a lot of good restaurants within walking distance on the main street and also lots of taxis around. Loved Cafe Milagro for breakfast (best coffee), Sancho's (best lunch/dinner). Also, grocery store is not to far away and they deliver. The best thing to do is bring your own drinks to the beach - saw some people bring their own cooler.
Would love to come back here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio