Wonderful time! Beautiful rain forests and beaches. This trip was really fantastic. We were looking for a "beachy vacation" but something different than just sitting on the beach and staying in a hotel. Costa Rica is so much more than that. The Tulemar Bungalows and Villa area were exceptional and we are planning on going back! We stayed at Casa Panarama and was just perfect! Beautiful, comfortable, everything you need with a beautiful view! Our house manager Kimberly was sooo helpful and friendly. She was very accomodating and took care of all the particulars! Great restaurants just 5 min away, friendly people, nature, beautiful wildlife, ZIPLINES! Something for everyone. The private beach was perfect! Relaxing, with kayaks, boogie boards, etc. Going back to tulemar for sure! Brought our kids (20 somethings) and their friends, and all had a fantastic time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio