We spent spring break at Tulemar, in Casa Panorama South. It was pretty close to a perfect vacation for our group of 8; two families with 4 kids ages 3-13. There was something for everyone to do, from the pool (including a small one for the littlest kids) which was conveniently located just across from our house, to the wonderful beach, with prompt and courteous service for chairs, towels and boogie boards, to the many excursions available. Kimberly was an outstanding host, available at any time to help make our various excursion plans, reccommending restaurants and shopping, even stopping by to let us know when the mama sloth was nearby with her baby. She helped make our vacation as worry-free and fun-filled as could be. We'd highly reccommend Tulemar; this was our first trip to Costa Rica, and feel we chose the perfect place with Tulemar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio