The title of this review says it all. Its beautiful, there's a breathtaking private beach, and the Costa Rican fruit is so fresh its almost criminal.
At Tulemar, each family or group gets their own quaint little octagonal bungalow built into the hills overlooking the most beautiful view of the ocean in Costa Rica (arguably). Located in Manuel Antonio, an awesome surf town, Tulemar offers probably the best beach resort experience I've had. It's not touristy, the private beach is usually barely occupied, the service is very classy and professional, and you can hear little troupes of squirrel monkeys scamper across your roof and sometimes you might wake up in the morning to the distant call of howler monkeys. If you stay here, hit the beach on the resort and the local beach downtown. There are also great restaurants around and the town has a great surf vibe. Costa Rica is also a pretty affordable vacation, so I really recommend travelling to this beautiful country and staying at this beautiful resort in this awesome town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio