We stayed at Tulemar August 1 - 8th, 2011 in Casa Panorama South lower level and completely enjoyed our stay. The property is beautiful with breathtaking views from the balcony. The grounds are lush and well-maintained and the location is conveniently located to all of the restaurants/bars in Manuel Antonio. When spending time at Tulemar's private beach you truly feel immersed in Costa Rica's natural beauty. But what really made our trip outstanding was the staff. Kimberly, our concierge, was available for all of our needs and offered excellent recommendations. Danielle and Luis at the beach bar were the warmest and friendliest people we have met - even giving me daily Spanish lessons. The Costa Rican people, in general, were extremely kind and hospitable. We are looking forward to returning with our children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park