My husband and I spent 3 wonderful nights in Casa Panorama (can't remember if it was north or south, but it was the honeymoon suite on the bottom of the tri-level home). We are so happy that we ended up here. Our concierge, Chris, was nothing short of amazing. He picked us up from the airport, showed us around town, and around the property, brought us to our room (explained everything to us) and even cooked us an amazing meal one of our nights! He's a great chef, and it was so fun having a private dinner in our room, and also getting to know him better. He also helped us make reservations at other restaurants and just ensured that our stay was as perfect as can be.
The only downside to Tulemar is that depending on where your room is, it's a bit of a hike up to the main road. (And to the beach, for that matter.) They do have a free shuttle which is very handy, but one night we waited forever for the shuttle that said it would only be 10 minutes. Tico time... really not a big deal.
We found the room to be very comfortable and clean, and loved just hanging out on the deck looking at the view. When we come back to Costa Rica, we would definitely stay at Tulemar again. Thanks for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park