Booked the hotel for two nights. During first night got bitten by a cockroach (which I killed in my bed !) and did my best to try to get out as early as I could. Was in the reception 6 AM Had huge problems in talking to the hotel about this, had to ask for the manager several times, and after third attempt I finally got them to agree to give me the money back.
Room was not very clean (booked even with ocean view, but view was to the ocean over a parking lot and cables... Air-condition in the room was so dirty so it was yellow/brown.
Location : a long walk from the park and beach. I asked locals for help and moved to a MUCH better hotel (and cheaper) right on the beach side !
Not recommendable !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park