Our recent visit to the Byblos Hotel in Costa Rica was an exceptional vacation! The staff provided accurate and honest reviews of the activities that we were interested in, the recommendations for food and drink were spot on correct.
This was our first visit to Costa Rica, and we could not have made a better choice for a hotel; close to Quepos,close to the beach and Manuel Antonio National Park, very convenient to anything you might want to do.
We encourage anyone going to the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica to give the Byblos Resort and Casino a try,you will not be disappointed!
Tell em' hello from....
Paul and Janet Landers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio