Situated on main road with cafes within walking distance. Older hotel but well kept and attentive staff. Grounds are beautiful as is the restaurant. Monkeys play in and around. Breakfasts were good Costa Rican fare but didn't try other meals. Liked our balcony overlooking the water. Wish the beach was closer (walking distance). Tiny little casino that opens at night(blackjack, slots).
Our only complaint was the bar music in the lower floor booming till midnight. Fortunately we only heard it 1 of the 3 nights we stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio