Byblos is a FABULOUS hotel & resort. I have spent a number of days there now by the pool visited by monkeys of many varieties and served "the best" cold mochacchino ice cream drink I have ever drank anywhere in the world ! Davies has to make it and don't bother to ask for the diet version, because there is none ! The pool is clean & inviting, the pool side service is excellent, the pizza is delicious and the monkeys are just a wonderful piece of Byblo's & Costa Rica ! Tuesday Night Karaoke is Absolutely Fabulous !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park