Stayed in one of the bunglelows in the Jungle portion of the property and it was great. Had great views of monkeys at least a couple of times while we stayed there. The casino is a little small but people are nice. Nice sports bar area and the staff is great. The staff at the hotel was great. They treated us very well the entire time and booked us on some great tours. Make sure to do the park tour with the guide they use. He was great! There is ALOT of stairs to the bunglelows so be mindful of that for people that may have disabilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park