We took a van from Monteverde to Manuel Antonio & kept looking out the window at the beautiful sights during the drive. We were about to take a photo of the beaches of Manuel Antonio, when the van pulled into the driveway of La Mansion Inn. We had arrived at our destination & were staying at the picture perfect location!
Upon arriving, we were given a tour of the hotel- the gym, the cave bar, the breakfast room/balcony, the restaurant, the pool, etc. The weather was perfect & we had our welcome drinks near the pool, looking out onto the ocean & the beautiful view that we had wanted to photograph just before the van pulled into La Mansion Inn. By the time we were finished with our drinks, our room was ready and we were upgraded to a junior suite. The room was perfect & even had a living room with a balcony!
The convenient hotel van took us downtown and we explored the beach and the neighboring areas. On our way back to the hotel, we asked the driver to drop us off at El Avion, and he kindly did so. There we watched the sunset and ran into friends we had met canyoning in La Fortuna! The next day, the front desk clerk suggested that we venture to La Playa Biesanz, a smaller beach. We went there and it was absolutely gorgeous & almost surreal. We saw monkeys & the front desk clerk said that a family staying at the hotel said they saw sloths. Later that night, we asked the van driver if he had any recommendations for a restaurant. He drove us to Mar Luna where we had our delicious last meal. The van driver was very accomodating and went out of his way to take us to the restaurant. Breakfast at the hotel was also amazing- both the food and service was great. For example, we asked a waiter to take a photo of us and he proceeded to move the entire table out of the way so that we could get a better photo. We tried to help him & he kept repeating that this was our vacation and we should relax.
Although we were not able to visit the National Park (we had arrived late Sunday morning, the Park is closed on Mondays & we left early Tuesday morning), our trip to Manuel Antonio was wonderful, thanks to the service at La Mansion Inn. Everyone who worked there was kind and helpful and made our stay very enjoyable. We had planned to spend our last few days in Costa Rica relaxing at Manuel Antonio and could not have chosen a better hotel. La Mansion Inn left us with amazing memories & we are looking forward to returning. We highly recommend staying at La Mansion Inn to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park