This was our second stay at La Mansion. We visited for the first time this past January
with our Grandson, celebrating his 21st birthday and his college roomate. We were so
impressed and couldn't wait to come back. This time we visited while entertaining friends from the U.S. for the first three nights during Semana Santa (Holy Week). While
I would need a book to mention all of the magnificent things about this hotel, I would like
at this time, to mention several outstanding employees.
Larissa, who we had the pleasure of meeting in January was at the Front Desk for a
great deal of the time we were there on this trip and was also very busy escorting all
of the new "first time" guests through the hotel to familiarize them with the pool area,
the gym, the wonderful Jacques Cousteau Restaurant, the famous Bat Cave Bar, etc.
She does a fabulous job no matter what her duties may be for any particular day.
Diego, a wonderful chef and fantastic server at the new and gorgeous "Open Sky"
dining area where you dine by candelight in a beautiful romantic setting and when I
mentioned to Diego in conversation how my favorite "starter" was escargots, even though it was not on the menu, this wonderful guy ran back to the kitchen and made it
for me. When we ordered the Filet Mignon, two of us said we preferred a Beshamel
Sauce on the steak rather than the sauce they were serving, and of course, Diego
immediately whipped up a fabulous Beshamel right at table side. This guy is not only
a great cook but has a dynamite personality!
Rosalie, the wonderful and personable Reservations Manager, that we also had the
pleasure of meeting in January, unfortunately had been out ill for the first couple of
days of our stay, but we were fortunate when she returned to work on day three and we
had an opportunity to spend some time with her.
Edgar, the Concierge at the front desk was most helpful in advising us with regard
to tours that we wanted to book for our guests and also in letting us know that
when we wanted to do a beach day down at the magnificent Manuel Antonio Beach
(which is probably one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, he advised as to
the La Mansion bus transfers and the times of departure and return, which is a great
benefit to hotel guests.
And last but not least, Damian, who we became great friends with on our last stay,
returned to work on the second day of our stay this time and we just LOVE this guy!
He makes you feel so welcome and loved from the moment you come in the front door
and is always wearing a big friendly smile each and every time you pass the front
desk. Damian is a "real gem."
Well we wanted to make sure we showed our "amigos" on their very first trip ever
to this beautiful country of Costa Rica the very BEST place to stay on the Central
Pacific and they can't wait to come back to La Mansion and who could blame them?
Last but certainly by no means least, "cudo's" to the fabulous Max, the bar manager
at the beautiful La Mansion poool as well as his wonderful staff including Chris and
Jorge and many others, whose names unfortunately I cannot recall.
Roz Stanco-Litt and Sam Litt
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park