A very outstanding visit. The view from our balcony, and from the pool area is absolutely stunning. Our room was very nice, and it was a pleasurable sleep after our long day at Manuel Antonio. Robert, the hotel manager hosted a Friday evening VIP get together in the hotel lobby. This was a hoot. We met John Paul and Wendy from Utah, Samuel the pirate, and Kim from San Francisco, and Lynda and Ferdinand from Mexico City. Wine and appetizers along with Robert's vibrant personality made the event very memorable. We visited the Bat Cave Bar, and this is a must see! Complimentary breakfast each morning was very good, and I would recommend the congo huevos. Gary at the front desk was very helpful, and even though the parking is tricky at the top of the driveway, it will work! A great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park