I love this hotel.
The bed was the most incredibly comfortable experience that I've had - it was very difficult to get out of that bed in all the best sense.
The breakfast is on another level - it is so good that people who are not guests travel to the hotel just for the breakfast menu. The Eggs Benedict is amazing with caviar on top of the Hollandaise sauce and the french toast was absolutely perfect. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and these guys have it spades!!!
Great time at this hotel and I can't wait to go back. Even though it is expensive it is worth the money.
Only negative was the Jacques Cousteau restaurant for dinner - they need a bigger menu selection and for the prices to be cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio