This place is truly amazing- by far the best part is the pool. UNREAL view and damn good cocktails at the swim up bar. A lizard came to hang out in the pool waterfall, and monkeys climb in the trees nearby. The ceviche was also incredible, and the cave bar is pretty cool. It's a relatively easy walk to the beach (probably 15-20 minutes), but you'll need to take a cab to most restaurants. I think the room was great as well, to be honest I hardly remember since we spent so much time at the amazing pool. Staff was extremely friendly- couldn't have been nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio