My husband, son and I stayed for 6 nights at La Mansion. The lobby is very nicely appointed and is flanked by two huge salt water aquariums. The front desk was very accommodating. They upgraded us from a deluxe room to a penthouse suite. They worked with us as far as the increased price. Our room was lovely but as I mentioned to Robert , I would rearrange the furniture and place the bed where the sofa is to take in the million dollar view. We were in penthouse 3 and there is a lot of room. The balcony is wonderful and we had almost daily visits from the monkeys. One day we saw a sloth and another day toucans. It was a it unsettling to wake up to a large group of men cutting down trees and the understory across the street two days before we left. They were the same trees that the sloth had been in the day before. It seemed to flush the toucans out too. I'm hoping that there isn't some sort of development going in right across the street. That would be a shame for the hotel. We loved the complimentary breakfast . The staff was so efficient and friendly. The pool bartender was fun and knowledgable. I read that some guests complained about the stairs. The stairs, the corridors, the gardens are all part of the charm. One thing the front desk mentioned was the shuttle to the Manuel Antonio public which is great but she should be sure to mention playa biesanz which is an 8 minute walk down the hill from hotel. We went there every morning from 7:30 to 9 and were usually the only ones there. It's a hidden gem and the proximity is a real plus for La Mansion. The walk back up the hill is great exercise and we were rewarded with a delicious breakfast. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio